RoboCupJunior JapanOpen2023 Nagoya
Call for Participation
We are happy to announce that now we open the application from the world to join JapanOpen2023 Nagoya. This year, the venue is at Aichi prefecture, mid of Tokyo and Osaka. Here is same location as RoboCup International Competition 2017, but the venue is pretty new near the international airport. Very convenient for foreign participants and near by sea. Also nice starting point to go sight seeing to whole Japan, easy to arrange reasonable travel schedule to enjoy sight seeing and shopping during stay together with enjoying RoboCup games in Japan.
Please follow the instruction to submit your application. We all are looking forward to meet many foreign teams in Japan this March. Sorry for short notice.
- 24th March, 2023 1st day Only registration, not able to enter the venue nor to setup in the paddock.
- 25th March, 2023 2nd day Opening ceremony, 1st game day
- 26th March, 2023 3rd day 2nd game day, Closing ceremony
2 Chome Kinjofuto, Minato Ward, Nagoya, Aichi 455-0848
- Member should be between 2 to 5 for all leagues.
- All leagues follow basically 2023 International rule.
- A3 size (or less) poster presentation should be prepared by teams.
You can apply following leagues. The number inside () shows maximum slots we could invite from over sea.
- Soccer Lightweight (2)
- Soccer Open (2)
- Rescue Line (2)
- Rescue Maze (1)
- Rescue Simulation (2)
- OnStage (1)
- CoSpace Rescue (2)
* All leagues have no age group, just should follow international rule between 14 to 19 year old on 1st July 2023.
Other details of the competition:
See this site (in Japanese)
- Please fill in below forms.
We will announce the results to submitted teams by mid Feb.
- Dead line of submission: 21st Jan 2023
- Dead line of payment: 15th Feb 2023
* If you need VISA, please let us know till 10th Feb. and hopefully finish bank transfer till 30th 2023.
International division of RoboCupJunior Japan
- Keitaro Masaoka, regional rep. of Japan
- Tairo Nomura, ex-regional rep. of Japan
* [AT] = @